Saturday, November 14, 2009

About me!

So who Am I? Well, to start my name is Rangeley Morton, I am a senior at Chelmsford High School, I am an artist, and I run cross country. Lets see, my favorite food is mac and cheese...but I'm lactose intolerante, so it's a love/ hate relationship. I love listening to all types of music (except country), and I hope to go to college next fall majoring in graphic design. More than all of that I am a Catholic, and this next Wednesday I will be leaving for the National Catholic Youth Convention, and I'm Phsyced! NCYC is basically the most amazing gathering of catholics on the planet. This year it's held in Kansas City and by that I mean it literally takes over THE WHOLE CITY. We will be heading to Rhode Island around 1:00 and flying out around 4:30. I still can't imagine what it's going to feel like being a part of 25,000 Catholic youth and worshiping together! Wow! I am very excited to venture to some of the many workshops throughout the weekend and hearing what everyone else has to say about workshops that they went to. Also I am very much loking forward to bonding with the other members of our group, it's safe this trip will bring us together. I pray that my faith will be taken to a whole new level and that I can perhaps shed some of that new found faith on the ones around me. The greatest gift is sharing you're faith and I plan to give all I can! I hope everyone reading this blog becomes stroger in their own faith and I pray that I you too will get a piece of NCYC through my writings in this blog! please pray for me, and for Connor, Joe, Chelsea, Kevin, and Kate as we prepare for our journey. I'll be praying for you!
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Rangeley,
    Nice blog! I will be praying for you, Kate, Joe, Connor, Kevin, and Chelsea while you are gone. Have a great time! Mrs. Murphy

    ReplyDelete