Saturday, November 14, 2009

first blog ever!!

Hello my name is Joe Murphy. I'm a senior at Tyngsboro High School. I am in the high school band, and I am on the swim and dive team. My plans for the future are to go to college to become a nurse. I'm not sure what kind of nurse just to be a nurse. I have been told that I have great peolpe skills. I have noticed this because I have been on six mission trips with in the past four years. I have become friendly with all of the people that we have helped. And from that my friends have told me that I would be a good nurse. NCYC this year is in Kansas City. The entire city is being taken over by this huge event where thousands of catholics come from all over the country to be together and experience the power of faith and sing and worship in one place. I am very excited to go this year because this opportunity comes once in a life time. I'm not sure what to expect, I am one for trying new things, so I am nervous and excited and anxious to see what NCYC is all about. I ask that you not just pray for me but for Rangeley, Chelsea, Kevin, Connor, and Kate and for all the others that are going to be at NCYC. Pray that we have safe travels to and from Kansas City and a safe time there.

1 comment:

  1. Joe,
    Very interesting first blog! I will keep you in my prayers - as I always do - while you are gone. ;) I will also pray for Rangeley, Connor, Chelsea, Kevin. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete